This PIR motion sensor is designed with a low profile for aesthetically demanding architectural projects. It provides a high-quality sensor for simple on/off occupancy control.
An intelligent photocell is also included to switch off the lights when natural daylight is available.
Will be delivered 4 to 6 weeks following order.
- Low voltage
- Easy setup of the sensor after installation using remote
- Store settings in the remote for easy commissioning when programming multiple sensors
- An intelligent photocell means that lights and sensors only operate when sufficient daylight is not present
- Synchronization terminal for grouping of sensors
- Zero crossing detection to reduce in-rush current and maximize relay life
|Input voltage||120~277VAC 50/60Hz|
|Max. capacitive load||400VA|
|Max. resistive load||800W|
|Operation temperature||-20C +50C|
|Sensor principle||PIR detection|
|Max installation height||5m|
|Max. detection range||10m@3m height|
|EMC standard (EMC)||EN55015, EN61000|
|Safety standard (LVD)||EN60669-1, EN60669-2-1|
|Certification||Semko, CB, CE, EMC, LVD, RCM|
Download Data Sheet